mardi 4 octobre 2011

Tuto # 1 Make a tank company - Intro

Hi
This tutorial/project is build by Hiigara, This one reveals us its craftiness and his project.

Go, admit, you too like you the big armored cars with big artillery which make bang!
And indeed I too, as every good human male being, am attracted by the mechanical violence of an armored company. Doubtless that the power which a Tank kicks away make eco at our primary needs of dominion and power. In other words, I like armored cars, and especially when they are big. It is doubtless for that that the first figurine of this project was Baneblade. Indeed, who has you he of bigger and more easily accessible?

It is the release of the plastic baneblade and the supplement Apocalypse which gave to me the boost necessary for the starting up of the project. Moreover I would not be amazed if you said to me that you began a new army further to the release of a new GW kit . Because make no mistake, it is the only purpose of the marketing GW there: tempt! But it is far from being the evil, I always prefer to want to buy a new figurine, rather than  grumble because there is nothing again for my favorite game, what would drive me inexorably on the road of the resale of my armies.

You understood it, I am going to speak to you here about the realization of my project of Armored Regiment. At the beginning I spoke about armored company, but as we can read it page 108 of the supplement Apocalypse, a company consists of 10 tanks... And yes, just 10, then so much to speak directly about regiment, like that, I make sure to have always enough place for all which could cross me under the hand.

AT THE BEGINNING...

At first, there was thus a Baneblade, and with this first miniature, a question of the plan of color. In the day when I ecris these lines we are in october 2011 and Baneblade went out on 22/10/2007, what makes that I began this project a little more than 3 years ago. You will say to me that it is little late to speak about Project and about WIP, but as I am under the blow of a good dose of motivation. The inconvenience, it is because I have to remember myself of what I made 3 years ago and there, he(it) is doubtless going to have there holes... Well, the main part is to share his love of the hobby eh!


Then for the choice of the color, I admit not to remember myself any more why of how. I believe to remind myself that in the debut I wanted olive green one very military. I had moreover painted my Shadowsword Epic of this color. But afterward I doubtless found that ca got closer too much to the green classic cadian, and as I did not want to have a plan of color cadian seen and seen again, I opted for a camouflage two tones urban. Working most of the time with colors Citadel, it is thus very logically that I opted for Shadow Grey and Codex Grey.


At the beginning I proceeded by brushing and tap. That is that by leaving of one under black coat, I brushed generously every vehicle, until obtain a clean base in Shadow Grey. I did not want to proceed by aplat to save time and to simplify me the spot. To make a success of a camouflage with soft transitions, I had opted for tap. This technique consists in using a brush in the very hard hairs and in coming to tap the surface to be painted. It is a little bit long, but the result is convincing enough so that the common of the hobbyiste thinks that it is about work in the airbrush. It is in any case of what thought a good part(party) of people who saw my first armored cars. I shall return later on the paint, with a single step detailed in picture.

I am not going to persuade you with my list of army, because I especially took up this army with the aim of playing it in Apocalypse. The advantage it is because I did not have to care about points or about slots of armies, and because I was simply able to, to paint what I wanted.

The next time I shall approach the super heavy tanks!

Just à preview ;)


See you soon!

Hiigara and Anselme

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire