mercredi 28 septembre 2011

Interview # 2 Marco Svizzero Blood Angels

Hi every body!
Today we are going to evoke the blood angels army of Marco Svizzero.

Since how many time are you working on this army?
I have been working on this army for over two years. Painting each blood angel takes around two and a half hours, so it can be pretty laborious painting red all the time so I branch out on side projects often.


Have you an army list for more details on its composition?
I am structuring the army around the blood angels 2nd company and support units. The army will have 100% of the 2nd company and about 30% of the 1st company and 20% of the 10th company.


 
Since how many time are you in the hobby?
I have been in the hobby for 15 years.

Why this army and not an other?
I started the blood angels when GW released the updated 4th edition mini codex in White Dwarf. Blood Angels were not a popular army before the codex came out and I just wanted to give them a try.


Finally what's yours future projects?
I will be painting some Astral Claws and more Red Scorpions on the side for a Badab War Campaign. I am also throwing around the idea of painting and converting all of the badab characters. Outside of the warhammer world I have been spending a lot of time working on building and tuning my car.


You can find many information and picture of this american' fan of space marines (blood angels, salamanders, ultramarines...) and many projects with a little Armageddon relation on this blog:
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226641

To conclude, I am really impatient to see this blood angels 2nd company finished, and more news of his Badab war project.

I thank still personally Marco for the time which he dedicated me.

Apocalypticaly your!

Marco and anselme

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire