vendredi 30 septembre 2011

Interview # 3 Mr Scratch & Sniff Iron Warriors

Hi!
Today we go to a chaotic project, start by Mr Scratch & Sniff, this English of 29 years old build an impressive iron warriors army, an opportunity to cross this post of highly-rated dark of the chaos.

Since how many time are you working on this army?
Started working on this army last April. I had previously sold an Eldar army and used the funds to purchase a new one. I have always been a fan of Chaos, particularly Iron Warriors, so decided to 'jump in' and give it a go!


Have you an army list for more details on its composition?
I do have an army list but it is constantly changing so will have to get back to you on that one.

Since how many time are you in the hobby?
I was first introduced to 40K back in 1994, where I recieved a copy of 2nd eddition 40k for a christmas present. I have been hooked ever since and my passion for it is still growing.


Why this army and not an other?
I have collected a number of armys over the years (pretty much all of them infact!) but never had a Chaos one. Which was silly because I am a big fan of the 'bad guys'. So, as mentioned earlier, I purchased my first models last april and since then the army has been getting stronger and stronger.

What's yours future projects?
As to the future, still sticking with Chaos, I'm going to re-paint my army with the new scheme I applied to my recently painted Reaver Titan. I would also like to include some squads of mkIII armour and some Rogue Trader Vehicles to have a pre-heresy theme.
I need to finish my ThunderHawk, maybe even buy a real one! And I really fancy turniing one of those Contemptor Dreadnoughts in too a chaotic nightmare!!
So lots and lots to do yet!!


You will find on his blog with more photos here which will grow can be certain to pass in the chaos, in any case this one is really pleasant to follow due to the evolution in paint and indeed on to follow this growing army that here is.



I thank still personally Mr Scratch & Sniff for the time which he dedicated me.


Apocalypticaly your!

Mr Scratch & Sniff and anselme

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire