lundi 19 septembre 2011

Live the apocalypse!

Hi everybodies and welcome on this blog!

Why this blog?
Because as of numerous players I am a passionate of miniatures and the universe of warhammer 40000. Through numerous sections (interviews, new, projects), I plan to make of this blog, a friendly blog where of numerous fan of warhammer 40k, I hope for it will find their account.



The sections will be the following ones:

Interview : I plan to go hunting in the big machines and indeed to question their creators and painters.

Armageddon project : it is about my project apocalypse staff whom I plan to make share according to his progress.

Table project : blog tables and buildings for apocalypse.

News : all the news forge world, and the other marks susceptible to be compatible with apocalypse and 40k, as well as the events and the gatherings.

And finally one sections on the internet virtuosos painting.

Before all you should not hesitate to contact me because this blog is your blog, more I have of things more he will live.

The emperor keeps you!

Apocalypticaly your!

anselme

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire